Our compassionate team of professionals is ready to provide outstanding hospice care. The hospice team follows a care plan tailored to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patient under the supervision of the patient’s physician and our hospice medical director. Our patients care plan is continuously renewed and adapted to meet the patient’s changing needs.
The team includes:
- Physician: The hospice physician works in conjunction with the patient’s physician to provide pain and symptom management. They supervise the patient’s plan of care and make sure that he or she feels as comfortable as possible.
- RN Case Managers: They will conduct home visits to monitor the patient, teach caregivers, and provide skilled care and support. Another responsibility they have is to help the patient’s family with resources coming from the community.
- Social Workers: They help the patient’s family understand and cope with emotional and financial stress.
- Chaplains: During times of distress and spiritual need, our chaplains will be there to assist the patients and their families. They will provide spiritual counseling and guidance to those who are in need of it.
- Volunteers: They provide a variety of care: companionship, support, errands, and temporary relief to the family.
- Home Health Aides: They provide personal care. They will also help the patient with their needs at home and their daily living activities.
- Nursing On-Call Services: They are available 24/ 7 to deal with crisis situations, answer questions, and conduct visit when necessary.
- Hospice In-Patient Care: For short-term symptom management at skilled nursing facilities.
- Respite Care: For temporary relief to caregivers.
- Continuous Care: For brief periods for acute pain and symptom management at home settings.
- Bereavement Coordinator: During the family’s time of loss, our bereavement coordinator will be there to provide support and grief counseling. We understand the pain of losing someone you love and will stand by you during your time of need.
For more information, please contact us.